Reydon Avenue, Wanstead, E11
- Semi-Detached Family Home
- 3 / 4 Bedrooms With Two Bathrooms
- Two Reception Rooms With Separate Study
- South Facing Rear Garden With Secure Outbuilding
- Off Street Parking
- Close To Wanstead High Street & Central Line Station
- Offered With Full Vacant Possession
- Offers In Excess of £700,000 Invited
As the seller’s sole agents, we are delighted to offer For Sale this loft converted 1930’s style semi-detached family home which is located in a very popular residential turning offering easy access to the multiple facilities on Wanstead High Street and Wanstead Central Line Station.
The accommodation is well proportioned throughout and boasts three good sized bedrooms with a large converted loft space which maybe used as bedroom 4, a first floor family bathroom, two reception rooms, a converted study, a well equipped fitted kitchen and a ground floor shower room. The front garden offers off street parking and the large rear garden is south facing and benefits from a large secure outbuilding with power supply thus offering a variety of uses. Additional features include, gas central heating (untested) and double glazing.
The property is in need of some internal decoration and provides the opportunity to make it your own. Offers in excess of £700,000 are invited for the freehold interest. Offered with the added benefit of no onward chain